Includes the Frame and Printed Roof & Wall Options in this Package. Configure and see pricing below:
Quality 3x6m marquees that are versatile, durable and easy-to-erect
Every Mountain Shade Megaframe� marquee/gazebo/pit tent combines high quality materials with quality engineering to Australian Standards to ensure it will be easy to use, withstand the elements, and maintain its appearance for years to come,. We back this with our 6 Year Warranty on our MF46A frame specification,
WE DONT SELL CHEAPY MARQUEE’S WITH LOW PITCH ROOFS LIKE SOME. Our Marquee’s also survivie if its gets windy, because our products are Australia Standard certified and engineered.
Purchasing a Mountain Shade marquee/gazebo/pit tent will not only help you with your promotion and weather protection needs, but will also help with the needs of others. Mountain Shade and its Resellers have donated to and supported over 10 charities and 20 schools/clubs this year.
Why Order from Mountain Shade ?
We are Specialists in Printed Marquees and Gazebo Tents – Using a Marquee or Gazebo in the outdoors or at Public Events can be a real problem and lots of worry if you dont have the right certifications and endorsed approvals. There are companies in the promotions industry selling printed marquees like they are printed T-Shirts. These people dont understand nor have Australian Standard certifications for their products. The Loser here is you, if you buy one of the Promo company products, you may not be able to use your printed marquee or gazebo outside of your office. DONT RISK YOUR INVESTMENT in a printed marquee or printed gazebo. In short, Mountain Shade products are HEX Frames built to Australian Standards with premium 600d oxford PU Polyester canopy for the same price as others. Team that up with a massive 6 year frame warranty* and a 1 Year Not to fade Print warranty* and 100% FREE design service along with pegs, tie down ropes and carry bag included. Couple all this with a PROVEN ability to be accepted and approved for use at Outdoor Events and Trade Shows due to our certification. There is no comparing our marquees to other suppliers.
Our 3x6m Marquees are very popular and used in many applications
Megaframe46A 3x6m Marquees for sale include the following features
- Reinforced frame with 46mm HEX Alloy- Hex 46A Frame family
- Australian Standard certification by independant engineer’s. Click here for why you need this.
- A range of 17 roof colours. All UPF 50+ rated with walls to match. You can pick your STOCK roof options on this page.
- 600 D woven polyester with waterproof PU coating and/or PVC interior double coating
- Hot-taped seams to maximise waterproofing
- Double lined and Reinforced corners to reduce wear and tear
- Easy and Strong Velcro fasteners to secure the canopy to the frame to protect it against the wind
- Easy hook and loop attachment pads for easy fitting of canopy to the frame
- Latest Design Commercial Grade Pull Joints. Alloy Pull joints are on the MF52 for extra durability
- 6 PositionTelescopic legs
- Wheeled 1000D Double Thickness/Reinforced Edge heavy duty carry bag with multi carry handles
- Quality Pegs and Ropes ( and instructions)
- Spare Parts IN STOCK. Order Spares online here
- Walls available in Wall Kits – 3 and 4 piece kits with carry bag. You can pick your wall kit options on this page.
- Individual Wall Panels availiable.
- A 6 YEAR MANUFACTURER BACKED WARRANTY
Roof/Canopy: PVC Coated Poly 600D 300g with UV Resistant Coating. The PVC acts as a waterproof barrier. 600 Denier fabric thickness. Factory heat taped seams keep the gazebo waterproof by preventing seam leakage. This is thicker than most and is flat seam sewn to ensure a tight fit so it doesn’t pool water.
Roof/Canopy Size: 150x150cm
Roof Canopy Colour: 3 stock colours and 14 optional colours.
Roof Canopy Waterproof Rating: Passes the toughest Australian water penetration standards, which are tougher than overseas standards.
Roof Canopy Fire Rating: Passes the toughest Australian fire retardant standards, which are tougher than overseas standards.
Engineering Approval: Tested & certified by Australian Engineers for EXCEEDING of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for temporary structures. Other may have certification to meet the minimum, we EXCEED them and cost no more.
Frame: Quick to erect, powder coated white steel frame – no assembly required. Smooth action engineered movement.
Legs: Heavy Duty powder coated steel with 5 position push/pull ring pull commercial quality height adjustment
Canopy Strut System: Heavy duty reinforced straight scissor struts
Height: 5 Position height adjustment – Overall height maximum 350cm and 210cm under access.
Coverage: 150 x 150cm ground and canopy coverage. Ideal booth unit.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Frame based guy rope mount points to secure unit with thick and long pegs.
Carry Bag: Easy to handle, ergonomic back friendly, wheeled carry bag for transport & storage
Carry Bag Size: 160 x 25 x 25cm