Super Cool 3x3m marquees that are stylish, versatile, really durable and easy-to-erect
Every Mountain Shade Megaframe© marquee/gazebo/pit tent combines high quality materials with quality engineering to Australian Standards to ensure it will be easy to use, withstand the elements, and maintain its appearance for years to come,. We back this with either our 12 Year Warranty on our MF52 frame specification. All you have to do is choose a frame strength based on your usage and budget, and the rest of the items are the same between the three frame specs. WE DONT SELL CHEAPY MARQUEE'S WITH LOW ROOFS LIKE SOME.
Purchasing a Mountain Shade marquee/gazebo/pit tent will not only help you with your promotion and weather protection needs, but will also help with the needs of others. Mountain Shade and its Resellers have donated to and supported over 10 charities and 20 schools/clubs this year.
Why Order from Mountain Shade ?
We are Specialists in Printed Marquees and Gazebo Tents - Using a Marquee or Gazebo in the outdoors or at Public Events can be a real problem and lots of worry if you dont have the right certifications and endorsed approvals. There are companies in the promotions industry selling printed marquees like they are printed T-Shirts. These people dont understand nor have Australian Standard certifications for their products. The Loser here is you, if you buy one of the Promo company products, you may not be able to use your printed marquee or gazebo outside of your office. DONT RISK YOUR INVESTMENT in a printed marquee or printed gazebo. In short, Mountain Shade products are 42mm HEX Frames built to Australian Standards with premium 600d oxford PU Polyester canopy for the same price as others. Team that up with a massive 6 year frame warranty* and a 1 Year Not to fade Print warranty* and 100% FREE design service along with pegs, tie down ropes and carry bag included. Couple all this with a PROVEN ability to be accepted and approved for use at Outdoor Events and Trade Shows due to our certification. There is no comparing our marquees to other suppliers.
Our 3mx3m Marquees are very popular and used in many applications
M58 Alloy 3mx3m Marquees for sale include the following features
- Reinforced frame options with 58x52mm Hi-Tech hexagonal legs and reinforced 2.1mm Megaframe scissor bars
- Australian Standard certification by independant engineer's. Click here for why you need this.
- A range of 7 Stock roof and wall colours and 13 roof and wall colours. All UPF 50+ rated with walls to match. You can pick your roof options on this page.
- 600 D woven polyester with waterproof PU coating and/or PVC interior double coating
- Hot-taped seams to maximise waterproofing
- Double lined and Reinforced corners to reduce wear and tear
- Easy and Strong Velcro fasteners to secure the canopy to the frame to protect it against the wind
- Easy hook and loop attachment pads for easy fitting of canopy to the frame
- Latest Design Commercial Grade Pull Joints. Alloy Pull joints are on the MF52 for extra durability
- 6 PositionTelescopic legs
- COMPACT Frame option that folds down to a 1.1m tall unit and fits into small car boot. CLICK HERE TO SEE THESE
- Wheeled 1000D Double Thickness/Reinforced Edge heavy duty carry bag with multi carry handles
- Quality Pegs and Ropes ( and instructions)
- Spare Parts IN STOCK. Order Spares online here
- Walls available in Wall Kits - 3 and 4 piece kits with carry bag. You can pick your wall kit options on this page.
- Individual Wall Panels availiable in 6 wall panels types, in 20 colours.
- A 12 YEAR MANUFACTURER BACKED WARRANTY
- Marquee Sizing follows
Roof/Canopy: PVC Coated Poly 600D 300g with UV Resistant Coating. The PVC acts as a waterproof barrier. 600 Denier fabric thickness. Factory heat taped seams keep the gazebo waterproof by preventing seam leakage. This is thicker than most and is flat seam sewn to ensure a tight fit so it doesn't pool water.
Roof/Canopy Size: 300x300cm
Roof Canopy Colour: 7 stock colours and 13 optional colours.
Roof Canopy Waterproof Rating: Passes the toughest Australian water penetration standards, which are tougher than overseas standards.
Roof Canopy Fire Rating: Passes the toughest Australian fire retardant standards, which are tougher than overseas standards.
Engineering Approval: Tested & certified by Australian Engineers for EXCEEDING of design to meet the Building Code of Australia for temporary structures. Other may have certification to meet the minimum, we EXCEED them and cost no more.
Frame: Quick to erect, powder coated white steel frame or Satin Alloy HEX legs - no assembly required. Smooth action engineered movement.
Legs: Heavy Duty powder coated steel or alloy with MF42/52 with 5 position push/pull ring pull commercial quality height adjustment
Canopy Strut System: Heavy duty reinforced straight scissor struts. Alloy units upto 2mm thick.
Height: 5 Position height adjustment - Overall height maximum 350cm and 210cm under access.
Coverage: 300 x 300cm ground and canopy coverage. Ideal car park market unit.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Frame-based guy rope mount points to secure unit with thick and long pegs.
Carry Bag: Easy to handle, ergonomic back friendly, wheeled carry bag for transport & storage
Carry Bag Size: 160 x 28 x 28cm